Are you at a loss for how to manage your child’s difficult behaviors?
Is your child having trouble adjusting to school or relating to peers?
Therapy can be a powerful way to get your child to open up, grow and change for the better.
Common symptoms in children I have treated include:
• Changes in Family, School or Social Support System
• Changing Schools or Moving to a New Area
• Defiance at Home and/or School
• Difficulty Coping with Childhood Illness
• Inattention, Impulsivity, & Hyperactivity (ADHD)
• Lack of Bond and Attachment to Parents/Caregivers
• Lack of Social Skills
• Physical or Sexual Abuse
• Post Traumatic Stress
• Social Anxiety/Phobia
I work with children from ages 2 to 18. I am trained and certified in PCIT (Parent Child Interaction Therapy) and often use these skills and techniques to address the challenging parenting difficulties that parents are facing with their young children.
Services for children and adolescents include play therapy, talk therapy (based on developmental level of child) and family therapy.